ProPTs > Pam Chan
After finishing her Bachelor degree in Geography, Pam devoted her next 10 years to the fashion industry. But after she started self-training in 1999, she fell in love with the health & fitness industry and became a certified Personal Trainer in 2005. Her specialties include weight loss and body toning. Pam loves to design fun workout programmes by mixing different equipment such as exercise ball, elastic band, bosu, dumbbell and cable together with cardio and resistance training - she wants to ensure that every workout with her clients is exciting and dynamic!
• National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer
• Personal Training Academy Global (PTA) Certified Personal Trainer
• Certificate Certified TRX Instructor
• Certificate Certified Bosu Instructor
• Certificate Certified VIPR Instructor
• AASFP Certified Advanced Personal Trainer
• AASFP Nutrition & Weight Management Certification
• AASFP Certified Exercise Ball Instructor
• AASFP Muay Thai (Combat Basic) Certification
• CPR Certificate
Train insane or remain the same.