ProPTs > Chi On Li
Chi On is an active and outgoing rugby player. He has represented Hong Kong at different levels since he was 15. With his repertoire of various training methods, he hopes to equip clients with different tools to challenge them and help them achieve better results in their quest for a healthy lifestyle.
- PTA Global Bridging Course, 2015
- Bachelor of Social Sciences in Sport and Recreation Leadership
- AASFP – Advanced Personal Fitness Trainer
- IRB Rugby Coach Level 2
- North America Fitness and Sport Peninsula Training Academy – Kettle Bell
- Rumble Roller Foundation Course
- Sports and Recreation Leadership degree, HKBU
Work hard on and off the field.