Personal Trainers > Chi On Li
Mio is an elite Hong Kong athlete who has represented the city in rugby at different levels since he was 15. As a trainer, his specialities are sports performance, rehabilitation, and posture alignment. He is a great believer in developing good habits and a solid routine to ensure that his clients not only reap the benefits of his training sessions but also build a healthy lifestyle outside the gym.
- Bachelor of Social Sciences in Sport and Recreation Leadership, Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU)
- IRB Rugby Coach Level 2
- EXOS Performance Specialist
- Certified Functional Strength Coach (CFSC) Level 1
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilisation (IASTM) Fascia Blade
- PTA Global Bridging Course, 2015
- North America Fitness and Sport Peninsula Training Academy – Kettle Bell
- Certified Functional Range Conditioning Specialist
- AASFP – Advanced Personal Fitness Trainer
Heal and evolve into the new you.