Personal Trainers > Jack Chan
Jack is no stranger to long distances. Since 2007, he has been a very active runner, focusing on trail running and long distance running. For him, there's no better feeling than having the rush of wind in your face as you constantly push yourself to go that extra mile.
He became a trainer in 2010, adding other fitness methods to his specialty. He believes that being a well-rounded trainer and fitness coach complements his passion for running. It makes him run faster, longer and have greater endurance. Book a session with Jack and he'll have you finishing a marathon in no time.
- 2013 Physical Fitness Foundation (Physical Fitness Association of HK)
- 2013 Advanced Personal Fitness Trainer Certification (Asian Academy for Sports & Fitness Professionals AASFP)
- 2013 Registered of Exercise Professionals (Registers for Exercises Professionals, REPs)
- 2013 Lower Limb Functional Training and Exercise for Running Certification (AASFP)
- Power Plate Certification
- Rumble Roller Certification
- TRX Suspension trainer Certification
- Kettlebell Instructor’s Certification
- Bulgarian Bag Trainer Certification
No pain, no gain.
“Go Hard or Go Home”