Personal Trainers > Sean Lam
Sean has been learning Thai Boxing from his boxing master Ole since 2010 in Thailand, which paved the way for him to become a trainer in 2012. He sees every client and their respective fitness goal(s) as a personal challenge that he enjoys. Sean is a strong advocate of "No pain, no gain" - so he will train every clients as hard as he would train himself.
• Hong Kong Muay Thai championship 71kg winner, 2012
• Hong Kong Glory's Cup 70kg Muay Thai Championships winner, 2013
• Hong Kong Bank of China MUAY Thai Championships 71kg winner, 2013
• Macau Mega Fight Extreme Championships winner, 2013
• Thailand (Bangkok) Muay Thai Championships 71kg winner, 2015
Attitude is everything.