Personal Trainers > Hermes Lau
Hermes started weight lifting when he was in high school. He loves going to the gym because that is the only way for him to clear his head and focus on himself. He is also a rugby player and has participated in many competitions. He has been coaching since 2010 and completed a degree in Sports Coaching and Management in 2013. Hermes excels at creating weight control and muscle gain programmes for his clients as well as enhancing their sport performance.
- Poliquin Performance Specialist Level 2 Certified
- Poliquin Performance Specialist Level 1 Certified
- Functional Range Conditioning (FRC) Mobility Specialist (FRCms) Certified
- Clean Health Fitness Institute Education Performance PT Coach Level 2 Certified
- Clean Health Fitness Institute Education Performance PT Coach Level 1 Certified
- Clean Health Fitness Institute Education Performance Nutrition Level 1 Certified
- Functional Range Release Upper Limb Provider Certified
- IFBB Professional league Fitness Personal Trainer Certified
- Body Composition BIA Screening Workshop Certified
- Sports & Fitness Professionals Stretch Trainer Certified
- Certificate of Functional Training Efficiency (FTE)
- Personal Trainer (Frustration Training for Fitness Professionals)
Strength doesn’t come from what you can do.
It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.