ProPTs > Matthew Chung
Matthew has always liked to stay active. Even before pursuing fitness as a career, he played on the Hong Kong Basketball team from 1997 to 2002. In 2008, he decided to become a Personal Trainer and then kick-started his Muay Thai career in 2010. It was obviously the right decision for Matthew as he has been a Muay Thai coach since 2012 and continues to love everything about this martial art form.
- Muay Thai Station Instructor
- AASFP Advanced Personal Fitness Trainer
- AASFP Multi-purpose Fitness Testing for PT Programme
- AASFP Power and strength Enhancement Programme
- AASFP Muscle Training Manual
- Certificate in CPR Red Cross