ProPTs > Morgan Leung
Morgan eats, sleeps and breathes fitness. Health and fitness has formed the foundation of his social, academic and working life for as long as he can remember. He is an advocate of constant self-improvement because he understands that in order to enhance his clients’ well-being, he must empower them with knowledge, skills, support, guidance and resources – all of which he must stay on top of to be an effective Personal Trainer. Morgan thrives on assisting and inspiring people on their journey to a healthier life.
- Bachelor of Science Exercise & Sport Science
- Certified Personal Fitness Trainer, IPTA
- Certified in First Aid, CPR, AED, American Red Cross
- Certified VIPR & TRX Instructor
- Certified Kettle Bell Instructor
- Certified Power Bag Instructor
- Certified Battling Rope Instructor
Continual life-long learning is the key to sustained healthy living.