Personal Trainers > Marcus Ming
As a Personal Trainer, Marcus hones in on the importance of liaising with his clients – offering constructive feedback and solutions to any queries that they may have. He sees this process as an ideal chance to improve his own communication skills. Teaching and encouraging students and seeing them develop are his greatest career achievements and something that he is most proud of.
Marcus is focused, self-driven, motivated and detail-orientated. Good at adapting to new things, he is always on the move to keep on learning and exploring.
- AASFP - Advance Personal Fitness Trainer Cetrificate
- AASFP - Muay Thai Instructor (Education) Certification
- AASFP – Kickboxing for Personal Trainer Certification
- AASFP – Nutrition and Weight Management Certification
- AASFP – Sports Science and Fitness Foundation Certification
- IPFFA – Bronze (Professional Personal Fitness Trainer)
- IPFFA – Professional Physical Training and Weight Control Trainer Certificate
- 2016 HKFBF Men’s Physique Championship – over 175cm, 2nd place
Successful people lift, motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.
The last 3 to 4 reps are the key to muscle growth. This area of pain is what divides the champions from the non-champions.