Personal Trainers > Anson Chak
Anson has been practising Muay Thai since 1991, then became a kick-boxing coach and personal trainer in 2013. His passion for working out extends to training others, which he gains great satisfaction from. He hopes to influence everyone to find enjoyment in exercise.
- Professional Personal Physical Trainer Certification – IPTFA
- Core Strength and Conditioning Training Certification
- Health and Fitness Trainer Certification – IPTFA
- International Professional Combat Council Kick-Boxing Trainer
- Hong Kong Muay Thai Association Muay Thai Coach Programme
- Kinesio Taiping For Sport Injury and Prevention Certification
- Comprehensive Methods for Exercise Band Training Certification
- Stretching Exercise Certification
- Total Body Fitness Workouts on GYMSTICK Certification
- 2007 K-1 World GP Asia World-EXPO 60kg Winner
- 2007 Hong Kong MuayThai Association 60kg Champion
- 2010 Hong Kong MuayThai Association 63.5kg Champion
- 2008 Hong Kong Macau China Boxing Battle 60kg Winner
- 2014 IMPI World Series 70kg Winner
- 2016 E-1 World Championship 69kg Champion
- 2011 International Muay Thai Charity Champion 63.5kg Winner
- 2010 Macau Hong Kong Boxing Battle 60kg Winner
Boxing: 4 Wins / 3 Losses
Muay Thai: 20 Wins / 4 Losses / 2 KO
Train hard. Fight easy.
Rule Number 1: Never Be Number 2.