ProPTs > Stephanie Kan
Stephanie is a lively and energetic person, who finds it easy to spread her enthusiasm to others. She started weightlifting whilst studying in Sydney and her initial curiosity for fitness turned to a passion, spurring her to pursue a career in fitness immediately after graduation. She enjoys working with clients of all age groups and fitness levels, focusing on strength development, muscle building, muscle toning and fat loss.
- Bachelor of Marketing & Management – Macquarie University (Sydney)
- Certified Personal Trainer – National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Certified Personal Fitness Trainer – IPTFA
- CPR & AED Certified
- Certified TRX Instructor
- Certificate of Sports Massage – AASFP
- Certificate of Stretching Exercise
- Certificate of Functional Exercise
- Certificate of Functional Movement System (Level 1)
A positive attitude will lead to a positive outcome.
Success belongs to those who are willing to work harder than anyone else.