ProPTs > Ming Cheung
Ming started working out when he was only 16, eventually inspiring him to become a Personal Trainer. With Personal Training experience dating back to 2007, he is still learning how to become better and loving the continuous learning process. Ming is very active outside the gym and counts wakeboarding as one of his favourite things to do in his free time.
- IPTFA (Professional Personal Fitness Trainer)
- IPTFA (Certificate in Special Sport Injuries and Rehabilitation)
- IPTFA (Slim Fitness Training Program)
- IPTFA (Sports Massage Technique)
- IPTFA (Pre-Natal and Post-Natal Sports Exercise)
- IPTFA (Stroke and Diabetes Exercise Training)
- AASFP (Communication with clients for better rapport and services)
- Ep-fitpro (Certificate of Taping for Sport Injury and Prevention)
- Thera-Band (Thera-Band SDS Exercise Ball Training Course
- Thera-Band (The Muscle Re-Condition Training)
- TRX-Suspension Training Course
Success is the result of hard work.