Personal Trainers > Chris Cheng
Chris started practising Muay Thai in 2005. Since then, he improved his strength, flexibility, mobility, speed and agility. This changed his life and built up his stronger mind for becoming an experienced boxer and trainer. Later on, Chris also started boxing as he wanted to improve his footwork drills. With his outgoing personality, he has passionate to train his client and not easy to give up.
- The Junior Boxing Coaching Course (Hong Kong Boxing Association)
- Professional Physical Training and Weight Control Trainer (International Personal Trainers and Fitness Academy)
- Nutrition and Weight Management (International Personal Trainers and Fitness Academy)
- Stretch Therapist Certificate Course (International Personal Trainers and Fitness Academy)
- Basic Life support (Hong Kong Baptist Hospital)
- 60KG Boxing Winner on May, July, October 2016 (Hong Kong Boxing Association)
Success or failure, depends on your attitude!