Personal Trainers > Taylor Chan
Taylor was passionate about muscle toning and wanted to have a perfect body shape since he was a little kid. In 2001 he became a personal trainer to fulfil his ambition of inspiring, helping and supporting people who want to reach their fitness goals. Taylor likes racing, swimming and playing basketball. His approach is to listen and lead by example.
- Physical Culture Association (PCA) HK PRO 4th Place, 2019
- Hong Kong Bodybuilding & Physique Sports Federation (HKBPSF) Championship Men’s Physique (T Class) 4th Place, 2019
- Certified-Bronze (Professional Personal Fitness Trainer) in International Personal Trainers and Fitness Academy (IPTFA)
- Sport Stretching Training Certification in International Personal Trainers and Fitness Academy (IPTFA).
- M3 Cycling Foundations Instructor Certification
- Boxing Coach (Hong Kong Boxing Expert Training Associated)
- Purmotion Levels 1&2 Training Certification
- St. John First Aid Certification
Never afraid of failure, never too late to try.