ProPTs > Oscar Ling
Oscar was a men’s physique athlete. In 2018, he placed in the top 5 in the Men Physique competition organised by the Hong Kong China Bodybuilding and Fitness Association (HKCBBA). The following year, he went to The World Natural Bodybuilding Federation in Singapore (WNBF) and won 3rd place in the competition. Besides continuing to be active as a physique athlete, Oscar is also an Olympic lifter. He is good at helping his clients to get in shape, gain strength and mobility improvement.
- USA Weightlifting (USAW) Weightlifting Coach
- The World Natural Bodybuilding Federation (WNBF) Singapore Men Physique 167-175cm 3rd place, 2019
- Hong Kong China Bodybuilding and Fitness Association (HKCBBA) Men Sport Model 5th Place, 2018
- Poliquin International Certification Level 1
- Chinese Weightlifting Foundation Certificate
- CPR/First Aid (Hong Kong St. John Ambulance)
- Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist
- Certified Trainer in TRX
- Agatsu Kettlebell Instructor Certificate
It’s not easy, but you can’t stay in your comfort zone and expect results.
Challenge yourself. Don’t be afraid to be uncomfortable.