Personal Trainers > Kate Lo
Kate has been am elite track and field athlete at the Hong Kong Sport Institute since 2010. She represented Hong Kong at many overseas competitions such as the Asian Indoor Athletics Championship and National Athletics Grand Prix.
She enjoys working with clients from different age groups and of various fitness levels, her training areas of specialty being muscle strength and fat loss. Kate incorporated her passion for track and field into her career to help people become healthier and happier. She believes that exercise not only empowers your body, but it also cultivates a positive attitude in daily life.
As a personal trainer, she aims to understand clients’ wants and needs and motivate them toward the ‘finish line’
- EXOS Sports Performance Specialist
- PTA Global Personal Training Certification
- Functional Range Conditioning (FRC) Specialist
- Shenzhen Weightlifting Association Chinese Weightlifting Foundation Certification
- Agatsu Kettlebell Instructor Certification
- Agatsu Mobility & Movement Specialist
- Agatsu Speed & Strength Specialist
- AASFP Stretch Trainer
- AASFP Post Rehabilitation Fitness Trainer
- AASFP Pre & Post-Natal Trainer
- AASFP Sports Science & Fitness Foundation Certification
- AASPF Advanced Personal Fitness Trainer Certification
- HKPFA Physical Fitness Foundation Certification
- Hong Kong Red Cross Adult Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation Certification
Be stronger than your excuses.