Personal Trainers > Nesta Au Yeung
Nesta started her fitness career doing pole dancing, an athletic combination of dancing and acrobatics that required her to understand the importance of fitness and nutrition. This not only piqued her interest in her physique and strength, but it also gave her the confidence to overcome obstacles in everyday life.
She began weight training back in 2008, developing strong fundamentals that were applicable to her hobby of pole dancing. Nesta fell in love with her training and acquired increasing knowledge of different training methods to help bring her clients closer to their goals.
Nesta enjoys creating fun and exciting sessions for her clients, helping them physically and mentally alleviate stress and ‘escape’ from daily pressures.
- Certificate Stretch Trainer, AASFP
- Fat Loss Specialization, Australian Strength Performance
- First Aid Certified, Hong Kong St. John Ambulance Qualification
- Anatomy Stretching – NASM
- Upper Body Mobility & Movement Certification – Level 1(Agatus)
- Lower Body Mobility & Movement Certification – Level 1(Agatus)
- Qualified TRX (STC) Trainer
Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another.