Personal Trainers > Jacky Puangngoen
Born in Thailand where Muay Thai is the way of life, Jacky began training in the martial art at the age of 15. He pushed himself harder and challenged himself to get better, eventually moving to Hong Kong. He has been fighting professionally throughout Thailand, Hong Kong, Macau and China. He’d like nothing more than to share the insights he gained from Muay Thai with his clients and to teach them that it’s not only a sport, but a way of life.
- Hong Kong Muay Thai representative (HKMTA)
- Thailand Princess Cup Winner 2016
- Hong Kong Muay Thai 1st Runner-up (57kg) 2015
- Hong Kong Muay Thai Champion (54kg B category) 2009
- Ranked 5th in China Muay Thai (57kg category) 2009
- Awarded Fighter of the Night – International Muay Thai Charity Cup 2008
- Certified Professional Muay Thai fighter and trainer from Thailand (Kaesamrit)
- Bulgarian Bag certification
It’s not a crime to get knocked down in life, but it’s a sin not to get up.