Personal Trainers > Mona Yim
Mona hopes to use her personal passion for working out in her career as a personal trainer to help clients achieve their goals and guide them to live more healthily. She is a firm believer in the benefits of going to the gym – to get stronger and healthier, to enhance one’s outlook and instil a positive attitude. She enjoys working out and bodybuilding as a way to maintain her physique and for self-improvement. In living her beliefs, she hopes to be the ultimate role model and motivation for her clients.
- HKTC SPORT TRAINING AND COACHING YI JIN DIPLOMA
- HONGKONG RED CROSS CPR CERTIFICATION
- AASFP V-SHAPE BACK TRAINING CERTIFICATE
- AASFP INTEGRATED TECHINQUES FOR MYOFASCIAL RELEASE COURSE CERTIFICATE
- AASFP ADCANCED PERSONAL TRAINER CERTIFICATION
- AASFP SPORT SCIENCE & FITNESS FOUNDATION CERITICATION
- AASFP GROUP EXERCISE PROGRAM DESIGN CERITICATION
- ATFP SPORT MASSAGE CERTICATION
- BOSU COMPLETE WORKOUT SYSTEM CERTIFICATION
- HONG KONG RED CROSS STANDARD FIRST AID CERITICATION
- WBPF(HK) PERSONAL TRAINER RECOGNITION CERTIFICATION
- LINGNAN UNIVERSITY FITNESS TRAINING AND MANAGEMENT HIGHER DIPLOMA CERIFICATION
- GMB LEVEL 1
EVERYDAY IS A CHANCE TO GET BETTER.