ProPTs > Amen Ngai
Amen worked as a designer before devoting himself 100% to the fitness industry. Along with incorrect posture and prolonged working hours, he suffered from myofascial pain in the neck and lower back and worsening overall health. But all those issues were resolved when he began playing sports in 2000. He simultaneously developed a keen interest and expertise in weight training.
Amen always emphasises the importance of maintaining correct posture during exercise to prevent injury. He is passionate about helping his students in bodybuilding through safe and engaging tailor-made training programmes.
- AASFP Sports Science & Foundation
- AASFP Advanced Personal Trainer Certification
- Certificate in Stretch Trainer
- GMB Fitness Level 1
- Certificate in TRX Trainer
- John’s Adult CPR & AED Certificate Course
Your body achieves only what your mind believes.