ProPTs > Ernest Tang
Ernest spent 12 years being a consultant in the legal industry, but his life entirely changed after he participated in his first fight in 2013. Ever since, Ernest has competed in over 30 various fights in Muay Thai, Boxing, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu as well as MMA.
He believes martial arts not only serves as a philosophy for self-improvement, self-learning and self-discipline but also improves one’s lifestyle physically and mentally.
It is now Ernest’s mission to change his client’s lives through martial arts as well.
- Exhibition Fight at the 1st Hong Kong Martial Arts Expo, 2019
- Ranked 1st Hong Kong Boxing Association Yearly League (69kg), 2019
- Champion of Hong Kong International Boxing Federation Exhibition (69kg), 2018
- Winner of ONE Warrior Series (Singapore) by ONE Championship (70kg), 2018
- Champion of V Combat MMA Fight Night (72kg), 2018
- Silver and Bronze Medalist of Hong Kong National Jiu Jitsu Championships (Blue Belt, 76kg and absolute), 2017
- Champion of IMPI MMA Fighting Championship (72kg), 2016
- Bronze Medalist of HK Amateur Shooto (70kg), 2016
- Muay Thai Champion of Celebration of National Day Cup (67kg), 2014
- Official UFC Commentator (Hong Kong)
- WBC Muay Thai Referee and Judge
- International Level Martial Arts Coach by International Professional Combat Council
- Former ONE Championship Athlete
- Former Fight Column Journalist
- Certified PTA Global FasTrack in Personal Training
- Certified Exxentric Flywheel Level 2 Trainer
- Program Design Certificate
- CPR Certification
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
Learn to enjoy your pains, perform extraordinary deeds and become someone spectacular.