Personal Trainers > Hin Young
Hin has been a Personal Trainer in Hong Kong since 2017 with areas of focus on muscle building, fat loss, power-lifting, functional training, recovery training, elderly fitness, and boxing training. Prior to that, he was a Hong Kong Dodgeball Team Coach, as he wanted to stay active in sport. During the process of heightening his fitness level, Hin fell in love with weight-lifting and functional exercise. With his expansive skills and experience, he hopes to help others also fall in love with one aspect of training or another.
- Aerobic & Social Dance Instructor Center of Hong Kong
- China Hong Kong Yoga & Pilates Association
- Advanced Technical Certificate of Kettlebell Trainer
- WBPF Hong Kong Level I&II Fitness Coaching Certification
- Group Fitness Training Association Exercise Ball Instructor Certification
- IPTFA Elderly Fitness & Activity Instructor Certification
- The Hong Kong Life Saving Society Certificate In First Aid
- St. John Certificate In First Aid
- ATFP Hong Kong Level I Boxing Coaching Certification
Keep It Simple Stupid.