Personal Trainers > Joe Li
Joe has been a sports lover since he was a teenager. He really enjoys playing basketball and running. When he started self-training, he realised how much he loved training and dedicated his career to the health and fitness industry.
Joe believes that working out and nutrition pave the way to maintaining one’s health and fitness – there are no shortcuts. He is enthusiastic about helping his clients to ascertain their real needs and find out their motivation so as to design tailor-made programmes that best suit their individual goals and capabilities.
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer
- Personal Training Academy Global (PTA) Certified Personal Trainer
- Registered Exercise Professionals (REPs)
- AASFP Certified Advanced Personal Trainer
- AASFP Muay Thai (Combat Basic) Certification
- AASFP Stretch Trainer Certification
- HKCBBA Level 1 Coach Certification
- HKPFA Resistance Training Instructor Certification
- Certification of TRX
- Certification of RIP Trainer
- John Ambulance First Aid and AED Certification
Be better than what you were yesterday.