ProPTs > Jesse Kwan
Jesse has been a sport addict since high school. Especially fond of soccer, he played competitively for the school team for 7 years and got promoted to the district team as well. After competing in soccer, he realised the importance of strength and muscle size. So he shifted his passion to weight training and started to learn the techniques of powerlifting. Since then, he has been competing in the powerlifting world. Now that he has become a Personal Trainer, Jesse wants to pass on his skills and knowledge to clients and guide them towards reaching their fitness goals.
- Certified Personal Trainer – N.A.S.M
- HKWPA 1ST Hong Kong Squat Championship 2018 Class Junior U91kg Champion
- HKWPA 17TH Hong Kong Bench Press Championship 2018 Class Junior U91kg Champion
- 2018 Hong Kong Powerlifting Federation Winter Classic U93kg Champion
- 2019 Hong Kong Powerlifting Federation Championship U93kg 1st Runner-up
- International Powerlifting 2019 Asia Pacific Open U85kg 2nd Runner-up
The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.