Personal Trainers > Allen Leung
Allen specialises in strength and conditioning, power and speed training. Leveraging his experience and skills, he is passionate about working with people from all walks of life to build strength, increase energy levels, reduce fat as well as improve flexibility and mobility. After working as a Personal Trainer since 2014, Allen was eager to pursue his passion further. During his one-year journey in Australia, he discovered CrossFit and fell in love with it. Besides focusing on strength and conditioning, he believes that releasing tight muscles after a workout is equally important. He continued his studies in Sport Massage and earned a certificate in whole body massage and deep tissue massage for common injuries.
Outside of the gym, Allen can be found exploring nature, chilling with a cup of coffee, and enjoying water sports.
- Advanced Personal Fitness Trainer Certification, AASFP
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer Certificate, CrossFit
- CrossFit Anatomy Certificate, CrossFit
- Fundamentals of Mobility for Functional Training Level 1, Functional Training Institute (AIK), Australia
- Certificate in Whole Body Massage, Discover Massage Australia
- Hybrid Deep Tissue Massage for Common Injuries, Discover Massage Australia
- Hong Kong Red Cross CPR
Fitness is a lifelong journey. I’m here to set short-term and long-term goals with you, and we are going to crush them together.