Personal Trainers > Lucas Yu
Lucas started self-training in 2006 and become a personal trainer in 2010. It resulted in him being a happier person and expanded his social life. With such a personal journey of all-round benefits from working out, Lucas would like to share his experience with clients and lead them to be a happier person.
Lucas specialises in HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), fat loss and posture correction.
- Professional Personal Fitness Trainer (IPTFA)
- Certified Personal Trainer, World Bodybuilding & Physique Federation (WBPF)
- Fitness Thai Boxing Instructor (IPTFA)
- Kettle Bell Introductory Workshop (North America Fitness and Sport Peninsular Training Academy)
- Purmotion Training Levels 1 and 2
- ProBar Foundations Course (OPS)
- PTA Global
- St John CPR
Every noble work is at first impossible.