Personal Trainers > Lucas Yu
Lucas started training in 2006 and become a personal trainer in 2010. After he started working out, he discovered not only better health and a fitter body but also became a happier person and expanded his social life. He wants to share his personal experience with clients and lead them to become healthier and happier. He is a believer in the power of exercise for mental and physical benefits.
Lucas specialises in HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), fat loss and postural correction.
- Professional Personal Fitness Trainer (IPTFA)
- Certified Personal Trainer, World Bodybuilding & Physique Federation (WBPF)
- Fitness Thai Boxing Instructor (IPTFA)
- Kettlebell Introductory workshop (North America Fitness and Sport Peninsular Training Academy)
- Purmotion Training Levels 1 and 2
- ProBar Foundations Course (OPS)
- PTA Global
- Post-Rehabilitation trainer - Core (AASFP)
- St John CPR
Every noble work is at first impossible.