Personal Trainers > Denny U
Denny started practising Karate as a teenager and has won awards in many local and oversea competitions. He later broadened his martial arts knowledge by adding Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu-jitsu to his repertoire, eventually discovering his passion for Muay Thai and becoming a devoted fighter with various championships.
- I-1 World Muaythai 61kg Asian Champion, 2019
- East Asian Muay Thai Championship 60kg Champion, 2018
- HK X-Fight 62kg Champion, 2018
- WMC 61.5kg Asian Champion – International Federation of Muaythai Associations, 2017
- Asian Karate Championship - 65kg 2nd place, 2017
- Hong Kong Amateur Shooto Tournament - 66kg (MMA), 2016
- Hong Kong Muay Thai Champion 63.5kg, 2014
- World Karate Organization (WKO) Shinkyokushin Karate Black Belt 3 Dan
- Brazilian Jiu-jitsu Blue Belt
Whether you would like to improve your body shape or have better boxing skills, tell me and I’lll lead you to achieve the goal and ultimate victory.