Personal Trainers > David So
With 10 years of experiences in fitness industry, David believes that training is an effective way to maintain wellness as a whole – physically, mentally and emotionally. Among his clients, he has witnessed not just weight loss (for ladies) or muscle gain (for gentlemen) but also increased confidence and mental strength. This is what David aspires to do in helping hisy clients to live better lives.
- Sports Science & Fitness Foundation Certification, AASFP
- Advanced Personal Fitness Trainer Certificate of Completion, AASFP
- Certified Personal Trainer, World Bodybuilding and Physique Sports Federation (WBPF), HK
- Stretch Trainer Certificate of Completion, AASFP
- Certificate of WBC Boxfit Programme, World Boxing Council (WBC)
- Purmotion Level 1 Training Certification
- Trigger Point Release and Acupressure Point Massage Certification, AASFP
- Sports Taping Accredited Trainer Certification, AASFP
- Exercise Ball Instructor certification, AASFP
- Myofascial Release Certificate, AASFP
If you’re scared of something, don’t do it. If you’re going to do it, don’t be scared.