Personal Trainers > George Chow
George took up martial arts in 2010, including Wing Chun, Muay Thai, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, mixed martial arts and Kali – the national martial art of The Philippines that uses a sword (blade) or stick fighting.
George competes in these various sports and finds that competition improves his skill, technique and mindset. For performance enhancement, he continuously learns different training methods and keeps updating his knowledge.
- HD in Human Nutrition, HKCUSCS
- Hong Kong Amateur Shooto 2019 Summer -70 Champion
- Hong Kong Amateur Shooto 2018 Summer -70 Bronze
- 2019 Asian Jiu-Jitsu IBJJF Championship -70 Bronze
- HKCBBA Level 1 Coach
- Kylin BJJ and Muay Thai Station Instructor
Go hard or go home’. Training should be as hard as possible so the results will be as sweet as possible.