ProPTs > Tessa Chan
Tessa has been an enthusiastic sport player since college. After graduation, she became even more active, especially in yoga and weight training. She realised that exercise not only cultivates an ideal physique but also helps to build self-esteem and inspires positive vibes.
As a motivated Personal Trainer, Tessa tailor-makes training programmes to help her clients to achieve their goals with her well-rounded knowledge that runs the spectrum from yoga to metabolic management.
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist
- PTA Global Certified Personal Trainer
- Yoga Alliance 200 hours Certified Yoga Teacher
- TRX Certified Trainer
- Stick Mobility Level 1 Certified Trainer
- Completion of Craniosacral Therapy Approach Level 1 (CST-1) – Acorn Seminars
“What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create.”– Buddha