K-POP STAR Workshop with Gaston “Soju” Kraf and JK “Kimchi”
20 May (Saturday), 2.45pm-5.15pm
PURE Fitness Langham Place Office Tower
HK$550 (PURE Cardholders)
HK$650 (Non-PURE Cardholders)
Wanna be in a K-POP style music video? Here’s your chance!
For the first time in PURE Fitness history, Gaston “Soju” Kraf and JK “Kimchi” are gonna make you a STAR in their K-POP Dance Workshop!
K-POP is a modern twist on South Korean pop music covering diverse styles including dance-pop, pop ballad, electropop, R&B, rock, jazz, popera, hip-hop. One of Asia’s fastest growing trends in the music industry!
- Stage performance know-how
- K-POP dance moves and formations with the latest technology to accompany the choreography
- Being part of a simulated K-POP music video
- A souvenir scarf as gift and workshop prop
- Access to the K-POP music video
- Dress to impress in colour, shimmer and shine!
Get craaaazy with this talented tag team duo! Book now, spaces are limited!
Advance booking is a must – for details, please call 8129 2828.
Payment is needed to secure bookings.
Terms and Conditions
Non-PURE Cardholders only need to pay the workshop fee, the PURE Fitness day fee will be waived. Limit 60 participants on a first-come-first-served basis. Non-refundable and non-transferable after registration. Photos and videos may be taken during the workshop, solely for PURE marketing purposes.