Class Instructors > Erwin Ventura
Having started out as a street dancer, Erwin’s passion for performing in front of a crowd grew and pushed him towards a career in fitness. His enjoyment comes from seeing all the happy faces and bodies sweating from a great workout.
As the Programme Head for Hip Hop at Fitness First in the Philippines, it was his job to organise and choreograph the first major Hip Hop Dance Event in 2013.
After this, Erwin moved to Dubai to further his career and education. Recognised for his hard work and talent, Erwin was awarded with a chance to compete in the Les Mills One Live competition which resulted in him achieving a finalist position in the Middle East for BODYJAM.
- Les Mills Certified Instructor: BODYBALANCE, BODYCOMBAT, BODYJAM, RPM
- Internationally Certified Flow Yoga Instructor
- Zumba B1 Certified Instructor
- Fitness First, Philippines – Former Programme Head of Hip Hop Team
- Nike ROCKSTAR Hip Hop Instructor
- CIRCUIT BLITZ
- HIP HOP
- LATINO JAM
- TOTAL BODY CONDITIONING
Playing basketball and PS4, watching movies, going to waterparks and theme parks, spending time with his family and 2 amazing children