Class Instructors > Stephany Widjaya
Stephany is a passionate instructor from Jakarta. Her love of physical activity began in high school when she enjoyed being part of school teams. As she got older, she found the fitness industry interesting and worked out as a hobby. Eventually, the interest turned into passion and the hobby evolved into a career choice as she became a full-time instructor in 2012. Motivation and positivity have always been part of her mindset. Teaching with purpose is consistently her goal.
Besides teaching and working out, she also loves to challenge her adrenaline with outdoor activities. Stephany has explored a few places like Mount Semeru and Kala Patthar Summit, and conquering Everest Base Camp was her latest achievement.
- Les Mills Certified in:BODYBALANCE™, BODYCOMBAT™, BODYPUMP™, RPM™
- Certified in BOSU
- Certified in EQualizer by Lebert Fitness®
- Certified in Kamagon Ball®
- Certified in Kettlebell IKFF Level 1
- Certified in Kettlebell IKFF Level 2
- Certified in TRX Suspension Trainer
- Certified in ViPR
Sports, travel, movies, nature