Welcome to Pure Nutrition
One Body, One Mind – Nourish Them Well
Why We’re Here:
Nutrition is a critical component to a complete healthy lifestyle – and at Pure, it’s personal, flexible and sustainable. No fads, just expert advice and programmes that work – and keep working.
What We Do:
We recognise that you’re an individual and create programmes tailored to YOU, driven by your goals, and designed to have long-term sustainability.
We equip you with the knowledge and tools to identify what to eat and when, and we continually educate and support you, monitoring your progress every step of the journey.
The lowdown: Nutrition is simple – but not easy!
- Some estimates state that 80% of individuals who lose significant amounts of weight regain it within 5 years. Our goal is to help you KNOW rather than guess, so you become aware in your food environment.
- We want to be your source of unbiased, evidence-based information that allows you to cut through the nonsense and streamline your progress.
The 4 Cornerstones
- Food First
- 99% of people can get all necessary nutrients from a balanced diet full of primarily whole foods – nood food epitomises this.
- Goal Setting and Consistency
- We believe that having clearly defined long, medium and short-term goals allows you to set yourself up for daily wins.
- Education to Empower
- We aim to educate you to become the master of your food environment.
- Intelligent Nutrition
- No one diet fits all. We will guide you to an ideal nutrition strategy that fits your training, work and recreation time.
Manager, Pure Nutrition
Bridie is a Registered Dietitian (RD) and worked for the National Health Service (NHS) in the UK for 5 years at a specialist level. She has always been fascinated by the links between nutrition, lifestyle and fitness and the impact that these can have on overall health. Her approach to nutrition and dietetic advice is to provide you with the motivation, education and resources to empower you to meet your goals, create long lasting results and retain healthier habits. Bridie’s nutritional plans are always individualised to your goals and lifestyle whilst ensuring they are also scientific, evidence-based and fad-free.
Bridie’s passions and areas of expertise are, but not limited to, weight management (weight gain or loss), healthy diet and lifestyle, nutrition to reduce the risk of preventable disease, behaviour change, sports nutrition – endurance and strength sports. She has also worked in a large amount of health conditions such as kidney disease, obesity, gastrointestinal disorders, cardiovascular (raised blood pressure/cholesterol), diabetes.
- Undergraduate degree in Dietetics from Plymouth University, UK
- Registered Dietitian with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), UK
- Accredited Dietitian of Singapore (ADS) with the Singapore Nutrition and Dietetic Association (SNDA)
- Secretary of the Sports Nutrition Interest Group of the SNDA
- Member of the British Dietetic Association (BDA), UK
- Member of the Sports Nutrition Specialist Group of the BDA, UK
- Low FODMAP Dietitian Course from Monash University, AUS
Download our Nutrition intro booklet here