Last Updated: 19 August 2020, 22:00
Following conversations with authorities and to continue to serve you better, we are excited that we can now increase capacity at all our locations starting this Saturday by:
- Creating segregated zones within the gyms (Group Fitness vs Gym Floor Access) so that each group maintains it's own capacity.
- Staggering schedules between Group Fitness classes and Gym Access timeslots.
- Changing Gym Access timeslots to 1hr 15mins with an extra 15 mins for turnover and cleaning.
- Decreasing space between yoga mats in slow and gentle Yoga classes.
What this means for you:
- Over 50% more capacity in our gyms thus more Gym Access slots available during peak hours.
- Greater frequency of Group Fitness and Yoga classes throughout the day thus more opportunity to take classes whilst maintaining stringent safety measures.
- Additional 40 classes to choose from at PURE Yoga Ngee Ann City.
- More mats available for slow and gentle yoga classes such as Yin, Yoga Therapy, Immunity Boosting Yoga and Warm & Relaxing Stretch at PURE Yoga Asia Square, Ngee Ann City and Republic Plaza.
Reminders to improve your PURE experience:
- Masks MUST be worn in all areas of the gym and yoga studios unless practicing or working out.
- PURE Fitness Cardholders must check-in via separate Safe Entry registration codes (Group Fitness vs Gym Floor Access) for contact tracing purposes.
- PURE Fitness Cardholders MUST wear a sticker at all times to identify their allocated grouping (blue for Group Fitness and red for Gym Floor Access). Cardholders must stay within their group's designated walkways and exits at all times.
- PURE Fitness Cardholders accessing a Group Fitness class may not use the gym within the same timeslot.
- For all Group Fitness classes, PURE Fitness Instructors will lead you out in groups to prevent social mixing with other Cardholders entering the next class, or those using the gym.
- Spots for all late cancellations (less than 2 hours before class or timeslot) or no-shows will be given to those on standby and penalties will apply including booking privileges being revoked.
- We have a strict cancellation policy if you’re unable to make your gym timeslot or class so that we can release your booking to other waitlisted Cardholders and Cardholders on standby.
- For Cardholders on waitlist, your most updated status will be communicated via the app or email.
- To add your name to the standby list you must be physically present at the gym or yoga studio.
- For Gym Access, slots will be released for Cardholders on standby, 15 minutes after the session starts.
- For Group Fitness classes, spots will be released for Cardholders on standby, 5 minutes before the class starts.
- Click here for more information on our Gym Access and Group Fitness cancellation and waitlist policy. For Yoga classes, the policy remains the same.
- If you’re finding that the availability of equipment at the gym is impacting your workout, please feel free to approach our PT Team to assist you with training alternatives.
Unlimited booking for PURECAST (online live-streamed classes via Zoom) will continue to be available to all Active Cardholders. If you are currently on suspension, speak to our Customer Care Representatives to reactivate your contract in order to continue accessing PURECAST.
Check our @PUREYogaSingapore and @PUREFitnessSingapore Instagram pages where Yoga and Fitness classes as well as PT workshops will continue to be available for your enjoyment.