Personal Trainers > Hadri Abdol
Hadri first discovered Taekwondo through a video when he was younger and was inspired by the martial art’s flashy kicks. Eager to learn another martial art after three years of Taekwondo, he decided to pursue Wing Chun for three years. After competing in numerous events, Hadri transitioned to Mixed Martial Arts for two years. He then began teaching group classes for novice to elite levels and organising fight team training in preparation for major boxing events with this diverse skill set under his belt.
Hadri's enthusiasm for being a Personal Trainer shines through in his coaching and ability to make a difference in the lives of others. He believes in his capacity to transform individuals into the best versions of themselves. With a goal in mind for each client, Hadri would offer words of encouragement to keep them motivated in obtaining the desired outcome.
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Level 2 Evolve MMA Boxing Technical Certified
- Level 2 Evolve MMA Muay Thai Technical Certified
- 2013 Taekwondo Tournament Champion
- 2013 Shogun MMA Tournament
- 2019 National Boxing Championship (SABA)
- 2019 Underground MMA Tournament No Gi Jiu Jitsu Champion
- 2019 Underground MMA Tournament Mixed Martial Arts Champion
- Strength Avenue Kettlebell Level 1 Certified
- Singapore Heart Foundation First Aid Certified
With hard work, consistency and discipline, you can achieve the goal you desire.