Personal Trainers > Vanessa Koh
After giving birth to her daughter, Venessa started working out because she wanted to shed the extra weight. Confident, daring, strong – the words most people would use to characterise Venessa. She built up her strength and endurance and participated in the 10km, 21km, a full marathon, duathlons, triathlons and 70.3 IRONMAN. She lost 10 kg in less than 6 months by being disciplined and having a passion for sports. Fitness for Venessa is something she can't live without. It's a way of life for her.
On the other hand is Venessa’s compassionate and empathetic side. She has impacted many people's lives by assisting them in reaching their fitness goals and living a better lifestyle, always giving her clients her undivided attention.
Vanessa believes that making small adjustments to one's habits creates a rhythm in life, which may result in significant results over time. Her objective as a personal trainer is to provide value to her clients' lives by helping them move effectively, stay pain-free, and live a better life overall.
Furthermore, she leads by example to demonstrate to her clients that if they set their minds to it, they are able to achieve their goals. She is a firm believer in consistency as the key to success.
- Agatsu Speed & Strength
- Basic Exercise Course
- Singapore Sports Council Certified Basic Exercise
- Federation of International Sports and Aerobics Certified Personal Trainer
- Federation of International Sports and Aerobics - Core Course
- Agatsu Certified Level 1 Kettlebell Instructor
- Competed in half-marathons, marathons, duathlons, triathlons and 70.3 IRONMAN
- Twist Sport Condition - Speed, Agility and Quickness Workshop Certified
- Bulgarian Bag Certified
- Pre- & Post-Natal
- Agatsu Mobility & Movement Certified
- CrossFit Level 1 Certified
- Agatsu – Indian Club & Mace Training Instructor Level 1
- GMB (Gold Medal Bodies) Level 1
- EXOS - Phase 1 Mentorship Course
- ISSN Nutritionist Certified
- FRC Certified Mobility Specialist
- NASM CPT Certified
• Weight Loss
• Sports Conditioning
• Core & Functional Training
• Stability Training
• Injury Prevention
• Endurance Sports - Triathlon, Marathon, Duathlon
All glory comes from daring to begin.