Personal Trainers > Suthevan Sukumaran
Suthevan joined the National Service at the age of 18. During his service, he picked up the sport of boxing and represented at unit level initially, then subsequently went on to win various titles in the fly-weight category. He also won a Gold Medal at the national level in the Singapore Armed Forces Sports Association (SAFSA).
After serving his National Service term, Suthevan pursued his passion for boxing. At the peak of his boxing career in 1993, he had the opportunity to represent Singapore at the South East Asian Games where he won a Bronze medal under fly-weight. He had a total of 36 fights under his belt during his active boxing days. With these years of experience and dedication as a boxer, Suthevan hopes to render his services to everyone at PURE and guide clients in achieving a lifestyle of health and fitness.
• Level 3 and National Coach in Boxing Training
• Bronze Medallion Award - South East Asian Games
• Pesta Sukan overall champion
• Boxing Coach - Amateur Boxing Association
• Boxing Trainer - Farrer Park Alliance Amateur School
• AIBA 1-Star Coach – International Boxing Association
• Shadow Boxing
• Circuit Training
• Sandbag Punching
• Pad Work
Fitness, eating, chatting, travelling
The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare.