Personal Trainers > Nate Gan
Nate is highly motivated and determined to do his best in all aspects of fitness. As a passionate learner, he strives to constantly update and equip himself with knowledge about exercise and healthy living.
He believes that leading a healthy lifestyle is integral to everyone. He believes in it so much that he decided to pursue a career in the fitness industry to spread his belief.
Friendly and outgoing, Nate enjoys communicating with people and sharing his experience in fitness, nutrition and living healthily. It is with such fervour that he approaches every client and their fitness ambitions - and helps them on the way to realising those ambitions.
- Agatsu Speed & Strength
- Bachelor of Science in Economic & Finance (SIM - RMIT)
- Diploma in Biotechnology (Temasek Polytechnic)
- Agatsu - Kettlebell Instructor Level 1
- Agatsu - Upperbody & Lowerbody Mobility & Movement Certification
- Mattes Method (A.I.S) Active Isolated Stretching Certification Level 1
- Precision Nutrition Certification Level 1
- PTA Global - Certified Personal Trainer
- GMB (Gold Medal Bodies) Level 1
- EXOS - Phase 1 Mentorship Course
• Resistance Training
• Weight Loss Management
• Strength Training
• Metabolic Conditioning
Swimming, Basketball, Sprinting, Resistance Training, Reading, Listening to Music, Play Games, Learning
Overload on progress. Be better than you were yesterday.