Personal Trainers > Jun Hao Leong
Jun Hao started Muay Thai when he was 17 years old, shifting his interest to boxing a year later. He started competing at national level at the age of 19.
During his years of training, he also coached part-time. After his National Service in 2012, he switched to full-time coaching. Over the years, he has competed in over 40 boxing and Muay Thai fights altogether. Highlights of his career would be winning gold in both the Sri Lanka tri nation 2014 and Sijori 2015. Other notable tournaments include the 2013 and 2015 SEA games, the latter of where he clinched a bronze medal. He also participated in the 2016 Olympic qualifier in China.
With his positive work ethics, Jun Hao believes that he can bring the best out of different individuals, helping them stay fit whilst learning to defend themselves at the same time.
- 2008 National Boxing Championship Gold (SABA) Youth Under 64k
- 2009 National Boxing Championship Gold (SABA) Novice Under 64kg
- 2010 National Boxing Championship Gold (SABA) Open Under 64kg
- 2010 Sijori Invitational Boxing Championship Silver (SABA) Open Under 64kg
- 2010 Quarter Finalist In Commonwealth Boxing Championship
- 2011 National Boxing Championship Silver (SABA) Open Under 64kg
- 2012 National Boxing Championship Gold (SABA) Open Under 69kg
- 2012 F3 Super 4 Tournament Muay Thai 63kg 2nd Place
- 2012 Pesta Pulau Pinang Invitational Boxing Championship. Bronze Under 64kg
- 2013 KL City Boxing Tournament. Bronze Under 64kg
- 2013 National Boxing Championship Silver (SABA) Under 64kg
- 2013 Quarter Finalist at South East Asia Games
- 2014 Invitational Boxing Championship Gold (SABA) Open Under 64kg
- 2014 Sri Lanka Tri Nation Boxing Competition. Gold Under 64kg
- 2014 Sri Lanka Duel Boxing Tournament. Silver Under 64kg
- 2014 Pesta Pulau Pinang Invitational Boxing Championship. Silver Under 64kg
- 2015 1st Hong Kong City International Boxing Tournament. Silver Under 64kg
- 2015 Sijori Invitational Boxing Championship. Gold Under 64kg
- 2015 South East Asia Games. Bronze Under 64kg
- 2016 Hong Kong City Cup. Silver Under 64kg
- 2016 National Boxing Championship (SABA) Gold Under 64kg
- 2016 Singapore Fighting Championship 2 Amateur 64kg Bout Winner
- GMB (Gold Medal Bodies) Level 1
- EXOS - Phase 1 Mentorship Course
• Muay Thai
• Circuit Training
Music, good food, training
Nothing in life is to be feared, it's only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.