Personal Trainers > Gus Lin
Growing up with a congenital heart defect, Gus finds inspiration in the power of “no”. The more people say he cannot do something, the more he works to prove them wrong. This is how his love for fitness, weight training and obstacle racing began.
Gus continued his love for exercise and sports by completing a degree in Exercise and Sports Science from Edith Cowan University and achieving the Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist qualification from the NSCA.
Due to his personal experiences, Gus appreciates the hard work and commitment it takes to accomplish things that appear ‘impossible'. He hopes to inspire his clients to pursue fitness with zest and guide them on their journey to achieve their greatest physical potential.
Gus did his first Spartan race in 2015 and completed a Spartan Race Triple Trifecta by completing 9 races in 2016. He continues to take part in obstacle racing, and hopes to help others enter and complete their first obstacle race as well.
- BSc Exercise and Sports Science
- NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Spartan SGX Level 1
- NCAP Level 1 Olympic Weightlifting
- PTA Global - Certified Personal Trainer
- Agatsu – Kettlebell Instructor Level 1
- Agatsu – Indian Club & Mace Training Instructor Level 1
- GMB (Gold Medal Bodies) Level 1
- RumbleRoller Foundation Course
- Strength and Conditioning
- Obstacle Racing
Football, obstacle racing, statistics
Your greatest opponent is yourself.