Personal Trainers > Maxx Kang
Maxx’s passion for sports started when he was young and competing in track and field, basketball, badminton and volleyball. Thereafter, he took a serious interest in bodybuilding and has been active in it since 2013. With a wealth of knowledge and experience in both dieting and training, Maxx will utilise a holistic approach to health and fitness by providing guidance not only in the area of training but also on lifestyle and most importantly, diet.
For Maxx, fitness and exercise are more than just about achieving the dream physique – it’s a journey of self-fulfilment and a positive escape from the stress of life.
- Bachelor Degree of Hospitality Management
- CPR & AED certified
- PTA Global
- Rumble Roller certified
- Agatsu Kettlebell Instructor’s certification level 1
- Agatsu Indian Club Bell Instructor’s certification level 1
- British Weightlifting Instructor’s certification level 1
- EXOS Phase 1 Mentorship Course
- GMB (Gold Medal Bodies) mentorship programme
- Claire Norgate Pre/ Post-Natal Certified
- Suples Training System, Dynamic Movement with Bulgarian Bag & H.I.R.T.S
- TRX Certified
- Kbox Exxentric Certified
- Strength Training
- Muscular Hypertrophy
- Fat Loss Training
- Weight Management
Weight training, cycling, movies, music, food
Winners train, losers complain.
Every professional starts as a beginner, so START now.