Personal Trainers > Ghazali Mohamed
Even at an early age, Ghazali was interested in sports such as soccer and badminton. He was drawn to the gym after a brief workout session with his father and subsequently started to self-educate about the various types of training.
As a personal trainer, he believes that it is not the number of reps or sets that his client does in the gym as representative of his accomplishment. Rather, it is when his clients embrace fitness and adopt a healthier lifestyle that he feels most fulfilled as a trainer.
- PTA Global
- Agatsu Kettlebell Certification Level 1
- Agatsu Indian Club and Mace Certification Level 1
- Pre- and Post-Natal Qualified
- Claire Norgate’s Stretching Programme certified – Joint Mobility and Muscle Flexibility
- GMB course
- TRX – Level 1
- CPR & AED
- Claire Norgate Pre- & Post-Natal Certified
- Kbox Exxentric Workshop
- SUPLES Training Systems – Bulgarian Bag workshop (2018)
- SUPLES Training Systems – High Intensity Rope Training System (H.I.R.T.S) workshop (2018)
- Self Osteo-Myofascial Applications (SOMA) – Level 1 (2018)
- Movement assessment tool (MAT) Level 1
- Weight Loss
- Functional Training
- Strength & Endurance Training
Reading, travelling, working out
Overcome the obstacles in your mind and your body will follow.