Personal Trainers > Kelvin Chai
Like most people, Kelvin started weightlifting just to look better. But the more he learned, the more he became fascinated by fitness – how it changes not only one's appearance but also the person from the inside out.
Through fitness, Kelvin has gained the confidence, strength and guts to face any obstacle in life. This positive attitude has supported him to accept challenges, deal with them, and overcome them. He wants to share this precious self-efficacy and motivation with people around him, so they may succeed in their lives and be proud of themselves.
Personal Interests: Basketball, Dance, Movie, Fashion
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- Personal Training Academy Global Certified
- Pre- & Post-Natal Certified Trainer
- Agatsu Kettlebell Instructor’s Certification Level 1
- Body Composition Screening Qualified
- Certified Myofascial Release Trainer
- CPR & AED Provider
- Certified Bokwa Fitness Instructor
- Certified Zumba Fitness Instructor
- Kbox Exxentric Workshop
- SUPLES Training Systems – Bulgarian Bag Workshop
- SUPLES Training Systems – High Intensity Rope Training System (H.I.R.T.S) Workshop
- Agatsu Speed and Strength
- EXOS Phase 1 Mentorship
In life, it's not the most talented person or the one with the most potential who wins.
It's the person with perseverance – the one who always gets up and goes at it again. That's the person you need to be.