Personal Trainers > Audrey Lim
Audrey found her passion in fitness as a channel to build her confidence and deal with bullying as a teenager. Experiencing weight fluctuation even though she tried to stay active with many different types of sports upon graduating from university, she decided to go into resistance training and it has been life-changing. Since then, she has immersed herself in CrossFit and bodybuilding, always pushing her limits and testing her skills.
Audrey’s fitness journey taught her that all bodies are different and everyone can achieve their fitness goals with the right guidance. As an advocate of positive body image, she hopes to help clients reach their objectives by helping them understand their body and that there is no ‘cookie cutter’ method that fits all. Audrey likes to visit overseas training camps whenever she gets the chance – to experience and learn from coaches from various countries, to share and discuss training methods and their effectiveness, so as to create a more holistic training approach that would benefit all her clients.
- SUPLES TRAINING SYSTEM – BULGARIAN BAG WORKSHOP
- SUPLES TRAINING SYSTEM – HIGH INTENSITY ROPE TRAINING SYSTEM (H.I.R.T.S.)
- Kbox Exxentric Workshop
- BODY COMPOSITION BIA SCREENING ANALYSIS (FSA, AUS)
- NATIONAL COUNCIL ON STRENGTH & FITNESS (NCSF) – CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER.
- NATIONAL COUNCIL ON STRENGTH & FITNESS (NCSF) – SPORTS NUTRITION (ONGOING)
- PTA GLOBAL – CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER
- FIRST AID/ CPR-AED
- AGATSU KETTLEBELL LEVEL 1
- BODY COMPOSITION SCREENING CERTIFIED
Work out because you love your body, not because you hate it. Your only limit is you.