Personal Trainers > Rebecca Lee
Sports and fitness were Rebecca’s staple activities since she was 14 years old. Most of her work experiences were gained in military camp, where she conducted physical training for military men that included weight loss, strength and conditioning, wellness coaching and endurance training.
Rebecca’s goal is to create a workout environment where people gather to push their limits – spurred on by communal motivation yet without feeling the pressure of a gym setting. She strives to inspire and challenge people to go beyond where they are now and create lifelong changes in body and overall health. Rebecca believes that a short and intense workout daily will satisfy most people’s training needs.
- Sports Exercise Science Diploma (Current)
- Fitness Instructor Certification (FIC)
- Basic Exercise Certification (BEC)
- First Aid and CPR AED Certified
- Kbox Exxentric Workshop
- SUPLES Training Systems – Bulgarian Bag workshop (2018)
- SUPLES Training Systems – High Intensity Rope Training System (H.I.R.T.S) workshop (2018)
- Movement assessment tool (MAT) Level 1
- TRX – Level 1
- STOTT Mat Pilates Instructor
- STOTT Reformer Pilates Instructor
- Weight loss
- Strength and conditioning
- Wellness coaching
- Endurance training
- Circuit and functional training
Volleyball, Tchoukball, diving, travelling
It doesn’t matter what you’re lifting now, it matters what you’re lifting tomorrow. Always be progressing.