Small Group Training
Small Group Training (SGT) offers diverse training methods using functional movements at a high intensity. As you evolve so does the training, preventing plateaus and keeping workouts fun and interesting.
Small Group Training is a cost-effective way for people to experience the tailored benefits of working with a fitness professional whilst also creating camaraderie amongst the group of 8-12 like-minded individuals – because iron sharpens iron! Discover our brand new Small Group Training on the ground floor of Pure Fitness Kinwick Centre – and only best-of-the-best world-standard equipment and training tools to ignite that calorie burn.
The 4 Types of SGT Classes
SGT HIIT is about incorporating aspects of strength, speed and power. SGT HIIT offers a mixed-training approach focusing on short intense efforts followed by short recoveries. An outstanding way to improve both aerobic (with oxygen) and anaerobic (without oxygen) capacity whilst also burning a tremendous amount of calories.
Strength is a fundamental part of all training regimens. SGT STRENGTH works with heavy load, range and control through a variety of exercises. Focusing on major muscle groups, we use forces to increase maximum strength and muscular endurance.
The goal – work to maximum fatigue whilst being under constant challenge to build lean muscle, tone and create definition.
SGT Athletic Endurance
ATHLETIC ENDURANCE is for those wanting a constant sustained level of intensity and challenge.
Using longer durations of work and higher number of repetitions, this session will test and eventually enhance your muscular and cardiovascular stamina to boost athletic performance. Exercises are cardio-based with some weight training incorporated.
Those training for trail runs, marathons or any other long distance disciplines will find this a great complement to your training.
Core strength is a vital part of everyday movement, functionality and performance. SGT CORE focuses on improving all aspects of your core strength from the mid-chest to mid-thigh area – and works the front, sides and back of the body. Not only will this prevent injuries and improve posture/alignment, it will also improve all aspects of your fitness.
From activating your glutes to sculpting your six-pack, this will be a challenge comprised of isolated and functional movements.
Small Group Training is only available to existing Pure Fitness Cardholders with access to Kinwick Centre. Otherwise, additional drop-in rates apply.
Rates in effect from 10 June*: $175 per class or $1,500 for 10-class package
Location: Pure Fitness Kinwick Centre – Small Group Training
Participants per class : Maximum 12
Schedule : Please check the Kinwick Centre SGT schedule
*Terms and conditions apply.
For further information, please write to us or call +852 21808088.
Pure Fitness Kinwick Centre
3/f Kinwick Centre
32 Hollywood Road
Terms and conditions:
- Purchase of Small Group Training (SGT) Packages and singles sessions can be done at Pure Fitness Kinwick reception (or at our other Fitness locations’ receptions)
- Small Group Training (SGT) Packages have an expiry of 2 months, which begins on the date of purchase.
- Single session purchases are only valid to be used on the day of purchase.
- Advanced booking for pre-scheduled Small Group Training (SGT) sessions can be made up to 7 days in advance and is available for SGT Package clients only. Booking is available via the Pure app, phone, or in person.
- Reservations for Small Group Training (SGT) sessions must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance or session will be forfeited.
- Small Group Training (SGT) sessions will be forfeited in case of no shows, unused sessions, late arrivals and cancellations with less than 24 hours in advance.
- SGT fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.