Class Instructors > KC Goh
Like many working professionals in Singapore, KC had a lifestyle destined for disaster. Irregular working hours as a broadcast journalist, late-night suppers, and an addiction to M&Ms at the writing table battered his body to a level where he was always feeling lethargic, irritable and distracted.
All these changed at the age of 30, when he picked up group exercise. KC lost 10 kg in 3 months and benefitted from having developed more self-discipline, confidence and friendships with other professionals working out at the gym.
Inspired by the results, KC started teaching group exercise classes part-time in 2005, hoping to show others how a balanced lifestyle is achievable and definitely worth the effort.
• Internationally certified in Les Mills BODYPUMP™, BODYCOMBAT™ and BODYBALANCE™
• Basic Exercise Course - Singapore Sports Council
• Basic Sports Massage - Singapore Sports Council
• TRX Certified Instructor
• Rip Trainer Certified Instructor
• ViPR Certified Instructor
• Completed 200hr Yoga Instructor Certification
• Rip Trainer
Music, travel, photography, experimental cooking
Enjoy the journey, and the destination becomes much closer and achievable than you think.