Class Instructors > Genesis Tanael
Recognised as an expert in the field of choreographing various genres of freestyle dance such as Hip Hop, Jazz, Dancehall, and breakdance - Genesis has a natural ability to simplify complicated moves, enabling participants to easily adopt the right technique and correct execution. He also has a knack for keeping classes fun and effective without deviating from the targeted level of fitness experienced.
Genesis has developed a vast array of fitness skills through the continuous process of learning by attending workshops, all of which he can share with those he teaches.
• Les Mills Certified Instructor for BODYJAM, BODYCOMBAT, BODYPUMP and RPM
• Certified TRX Rip Trainer
• Presenter/Performer for G-LIVE BODYJAM Main Event featuring Programme Director and Choreographer Gandalf Archer
• Group Exercise Coordinator - California Fitness and Yoga Centers, Queen Ann Building, District 1 Vietnam
• Group Exercise Coordinator - Fitness First Philippines, Wynsum Ortigas
• Best Instructor - Fitness First, Wynsum Ortigas
• Best Performer - Fitness First ABS-CBN
• Nike ROCKSTAR Hip Hop Instructor
• Bachelor of Secondary Education - Major in Physical Education
• Far Eastern University Cheerleading Squad Senior Choreographer
• 2nd Place, Men's Floor Exercise Gymnastics - Manila District
BODYJAM, BODYCOMBAT, BODYPUMP, RPM, TRX Rip Trainer, Zumba, Hip Hop, Jazz Funk, Breakdancing, Reggaeton/Dancehall, Street Dance, Gymnastics, and Sports Aerobics
Watching movies and window shopping - It relieves stress!
Family - Quality time with mom, brothers and sisters, and fiancée.
Food - Loves to cook and experiment with new dishes
Adventure - Loves trying and exploring new things
You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the lives of the people around you. What you do, how you teach and train others must always make a difference - and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make in their lives.