Class Instructors > Jaquilene Dela Cruz
Like the Pure ethos, Jaquie has a focused intention on helping people to get fit and lead a healthy life. She began teaching as a P.E. teacher in the Philippines. During her college days, she started her dancing career as a professional dancer in the show “Keep On Dancing” that was broadcast on the ABS-CBN Philippine TV network. She also became involved in the National Latin Dancesport Competition, adding another dimension to something that she loved. Jaquie discovered Pilates as an ideal complement to her dancing, which not only improved her dancing but also captured her keen interest.
It wasn’t until 2010 in Brunei that she truly kicked off her career as a group fitness instructor. Jaquie believes in going that extra mile for every class that she teaches, which is what keeps people coming back time after time.
- Les Mills Certified Instructor: BODYATTACK, BODYJAM, BODYPUMP
- Certified in Stott Pilates Intensive Mat Plus
- Associate Silver Degree in Ballroom and Latin American Faculties – Asian Arts Theater Dance (AATD)
- Bachelor of Secondary Education (BSEd), major in Physical Education, Health and Music – Bulacan State University
- Certified in CPR and AED – Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance