Class Instructors > Menchu Peralta
Menchu thrives on being a performer. There's nothing more gratifying for her than to see people with a smile on their faces after her performance. Since she was a child, Menchu loved participating in different activities such as dancing, singing, and anything that involved performing. She has even been in TV commercials!
Her active lifestyle continued through to high school, but this time Menchu wanted a challenge of a different kind which led to her joining the Taekwondo Varsity Team. With rigid training and willingness, she proved to herself that nothing beats dedication. And her quest for new challenges hasn't stopped since. In college, she was on the cheerleading team for 6 years of tossing, breaking and turning - a wonderful experience for her to satisfy her thirst for performing. It was also around that time when she started training in Group Execrise classes, prompting another realisation that one should love what they do in order to achieve what they want. Menchu hasn't stopped feeling good about inspiring people that way and helping them understand how amazing hard work can make them feel.
With three children, Menchu is even more adamant about maintaining her physical fitness - "I have to be a role model for the people who look up to me and to be an inspiration to everyone. I'm not only doing this for myself, but also for my family and especially my participants. This is my passion and I just love what I do."
- Les Mills Certified in: BODYATTACK™, BODYBALANCE™, BODYCOMBAT™, BODYJAM™, BODYPUMP™, RPM™, SPRINT™
- Bachelor of Arts - Major in Mass Communication
- BOSU Certified Instructor
- Far Eastern University Cheerleading Team
- Nike Rockstar Hiphop Instructor
- Pilates Instructor
- Polar Certified Instructor
- Polestar Pilates Certified
- Presenter/Performer for G-Live BODYJAM™ Main Event featuring BODYJAM™ Program Director/Choreographer Gandalf Archer in Manila
- RIP Trainer Certified Instructor
- Talent of ModelShop Casting Studio for Commercial Ads
- TRX Certified Instructor
- University of the East Taekwondo Varsity Team
- ViPR Certified Instructor
Dancing, singing, listening to music, watching tv/movies, swimming, mountain climbing, travel, eating, and spending time with family & friends.
Passion and Motivation is what keeps you going.